Vikram, Anushka starrer Thandavam is expected to hit the screens in August. Jagapathy Babu and Amy Jackson are playing important roles in the film. Currently, the film is being shot in London and earlier this week Amy Jackson joined the cast to shoot for her part of the film. A L Vijay is directing the film and in the past he had directed films like Madarasapattinam and Nanna. UTV Motion Pictures is producing the film and it’s being simultaneously shot in Tamil and Telugu. Apparently, Vijay is planning to wrap up the entire shooting by June 12 so that the film can hit the screens in August. Thandavam is being touted as a high adrenaline action film.
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections