The fans are finally happy that Allu Arjun’s Pushpa is all set to go on floors in the second week of November. Preparations are in full swing as of now and the shoot will start in the East Godavari region.
Meanwhile, the actor who will play a negative role is yet to be announced. Initially, Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play the part but he backed out.
So many names came out but nothing has been fixed. There was also news that Sukumar is in talks with a few Bollywood stars to play a negative role but nothing is working out.
In such a time, this has become a headache for the makers. They want someone equal to Allu Arjun who can pull of this role and we need to see who it is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?