The fans are finally happy that Allu Arjun’s Pushpa is all set to go on floors in the second week of November. Preparations are in full swing as of now and the shoot will start in the East Godavari region.
Meanwhile, the actor who will play a negative role is yet to be announced. Initially, Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play the part but he backed out.
So many names came out but nothing has been fixed. There was also news that Sukumar is in talks with a few Bollywood stars to play a negative role but nothing is working out.
In such a time, this has become a headache for the makers. They want someone equal to Allu Arjun who can pull of this role and we need to see who it is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture