Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama directed by Boyapati Sreenu was a flop at the box office disappointing many mega fans.
Months later, the film was aired on Star Maa and garnered 8.1 TRP’s. Though there is nothing special in that, the surprising factor is that the film garnered even more TRP’s of 8.2 ratings when it was aired the second time around and that after a long gap and in the afternoon time.
This shows that the craze for the mass commercial entertainer is still intact with the family audience and they love to watch such films.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?