Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama opened quite strong at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states. In Nizam, the film collected a share of Rs 5.09 crores on its opening day and Rs 1.72 crores on day 2, taking the 2-day total to Rs 6.81 crores. On Sunday, VVR collected Rs 1.54 crores and ended up with a 3-day share of Rs 8.35 crores. The film is expected to breach the Rs 10 crore mark on Monday or early Tuesday.
On the other hand, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2), is turning out to be the Sankranthi winner and the first hit of 2019. After collecting Rs 2.11 crore share on its opening day in Nizam, F2 went on to collect Rs 1.21 crore share on Sunday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 3.32 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections