Despite getting heavily mixed reviews upon its release, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama is having a solid run across all the towns and villages in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The film is surprising trade circles by setting new non-Baahubali 2 records in several areas.
In Guntur, VVR collected a share of Rs 35.16 lakhs, taking its 2-day total to Rs 4.53 crores. On the other hand, in Krishna district, on Saturday, the film collected a share of Rs 36.32 lakhs, taking its 2-day total to Rs 1.95 crores. Finally, in Nellore, VVR collected Rs 15.73 on its second day, ending up with a 2-day total of Rs 1.84 crores.
The Sankranthi holidays have begun and there will be a huge jump in the collections throughout the upcoming week. Stay tuned for more updates on VVR’s daily collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update postponed
- Poll : What did you think of Ruler’s trailer?