Ram Charan has become this superstar of sorts post the success of his last film Rangasthalam. His popularity was in full display as his new film Vinaya Vidheya Rama opened to some solid collections in spite of bad talk.
The latest update is that the film has made a total share of 43 crores after the first five days of its release in both the Telugu states.
The film was attracting decent crowds since the last three days as it was the holiday season. Ram Charan’s star power will be tested from tomorrow as the festive season will get over.
Boyapati Sreenu directed VVR which had Kiara Advani as the female lead.
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house