Ram Charan has become this superstar of sorts post the success of his last film Rangasthalam. His popularity was in full display as his new film Vinaya Vidheya Rama opened to some solid collections in spite of bad talk.
The latest update is that the film has made a total share of 43 crores after the first five days of its release in both the Telugu states.
The film was attracting decent crowds since the last three days as it was the holiday season. Ram Charan’s star power will be tested from tomorrow as the festive season will get over.
Boyapati Sreenu directed VVR which had Kiara Advani as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo