Vinaya Vidheya Rama opened to some mixed reviews all over as the film was slammed by many. But the first day collections were good and surprised many.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 38.5 crores after the first three days worldwide. The next two days will be a key as the holiday season is on.
But as the film is sold for some good prices, we need to see how much of money it will make in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nepotism story- When Akshay Kumar was replaced by Ajay Devgan
- Poll : Which of these superstars should only stick to south cinema?
- DSP giving Pushpa’s music score a Pan-India appeal
- Vijay Deverakonda’s new pet dog becomes a hot topic
- Prabhas yet to sign this biggie?
- Mr Majnu’s Hindi version packs a punch amid COVID-19 scare