V V Vinayak has put in a lot of hard work, sleepless nights and dedication to launch Bellamkonda Sreenivas in Alludu Sreenu. The film has completed all formalities, and is ready to hit the screens this Friday. To pray for the huge success of the film, director Vinayak performed a special pooja at the prestigious Surya Devaraya temple near Rajamundry.
Samantha is cast opposite Sreenivas in this film, which is produced by Bellamkonda Suresh. Already, the trailers and music have caught on well, and it would be really interesting to see how the general audience would respond to this young debutante.
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha
- Star director pens dialogues for Avengers: Endgame