It is a known fact that V V Vinayak was supposed to direct Balakrishna for an action entertainer but the film is not yet confirmed and is taking a lot of time to wrap up its script.
So, keeping Balayya’s busy schedule in mind, Vinayak has decided to move ahead and make a film with Ravi Teja instead. The gossip is that Vinayak has narrated a script to Mass Maharaja which the latter has okayed.
The pre-production is on and very soon an official confirmation will be made regarding this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019