It is a known fact that V V Vinayak was supposed to direct Balakrishna for an action entertainer but the film is not yet confirmed and is taking a lot of time to wrap up its script.
So, keeping Balayya’s busy schedule in mind, Vinayak has decided to move ahead and make a film with Ravi Teja instead. The gossip is that Vinayak has narrated a script to Mass Maharaja which the latter has okayed.
The pre-production is on and very soon an official confirmation will be made regarding this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster