It is a known fact that V V Vinayak was supposed to direct Balakrishna for an action entertainer but the film is not yet confirmed and is taking a lot of time to wrap up its script.
So, keeping Balayya’s busy schedule in mind, Vinayak has decided to move ahead and make a film with Ravi Teja instead. The gossip is that Vinayak has narrated a script to Mass Maharaja which the latter has okayed.
The pre-production is on and very soon an official confirmation will be made regarding this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up
- Star hero spends 8 crores for one scene
- Interesting update on Srinivas Avasarala’s next
- Poll : Will Samantha re-create the magic of Trisha in Jaanu?