After a lot of deliberation, Megastar Chiranjeevi zeroed in on VV Vinayak as the director of his most eagerly awaited comeback 150th film. A couple of months later, Khaidi No.150 materialized and the movie is all set for a huge release on the 11th of this month.
In one of the promotional interviews, VV Vinayak revealed that he had initially thought of roping in only two heroines for this remake version of the Tamil blockbuster, Kaththi.
VV Vinayak wanted to cast either Anushka or Kajal since the very beginning, even though many people suggested him to choose Bollywood heroines. However, the director had finally cast Kajal as Anushka became quite busy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special Trust Created for TFI workers says Chiranjeevi
- Star hero denies being quarantined
- Corona scare-Nagarjuna donates big for TFI
- Mahesh Babu donates once again-This time for TFI
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Star hero’s cameo in Rohit Shetty’s Singham 3