After a lot of deliberation, Megastar Chiranjeevi zeroed in on VV Vinayak as the director of his most eagerly awaited comeback 150th film. A couple of months later, Khaidi No.150 materialized and the movie is all set for a huge release on the 11th of this month.
In one of the promotional interviews, VV Vinayak revealed that he had initially thought of roping in only two heroines for this remake version of the Tamil blockbuster, Kaththi.
VV Vinayak wanted to cast either Anushka or Kajal since the very beginning, even though many people suggested him to choose Bollywood heroines. However, the director had finally cast Kajal as Anushka became quite busy.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar