Star hero and Hindupur TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna celebrated his 60th birthday without much fanfare. The actor-politician had a simple birthday amidst the Nandamuri and Nara family members at his residence. Dressed in a silk shirt and panche, Balayya sported a total traditional avatar on this special day.
Interestingly, all the young generation members of both the illustrious families wore themed T-shirts that read ‘Vintage 1960 NBK’. Balayya’s wife Vasundhara, sister and brother-in-law Bhuvaneswari and Nara Chandrababu Naidu, daughters Brahmani, Tejaswini, their husbands Nara Lokesh, Sree Bharath, their children and Balayya’s son Mokshagna were present as the actor cut the cake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate