Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to treat his fans this Sankranthi. The movie unit has released a couple of photos from the film recently and some of the expressions given by the actor are reminding fans about the golden days of the Megastar.
Chiranjeevi was one of the earliest A list actors of his generation to blend humour into acting and he was loved by masses for that. Director Vinayak seems to be recreating some of those famous expressions and postures into this comeback film.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?