Established in 1940, AVM Productions is one of the highly popular production houses in South cinema. After producing more than 300 films and television serials, the makers have been away from the entertainment world from the past few years.
AVM’s last production in Telugu is the 2010 film, Leader, with Rana Daggubati. Now, the latest news is that this production house is gearing up to bankroll back to back projects in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam languages at a grand scale.
Complete details regarding all the projects will be out in the next couple of weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?