Aditya 369 is one of Balakrishna’s iconic films in his career. The film has a time machine concept and is loved by the kids and family audience. Balakrishna was seen in a dual role in this film which completes 30 years today.
The legendary Singeetham Srinivasa Rao directed this film which also had Tinu Anand in a key role. As the film has completed 30 years, special snaps of the film have gone viral.
In one such snap, ex-cricketing legend, Md Azharuddin is seen on the sets. Also seen in the snap are Balayya, the director, and other actors from the film. The film’s music was composed by Ilaraaja and the film is still considered way ahead of its times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal