Although their fans never leave any opportunity to attack each other on social media, top Tamil stars Thala Ajith and Thalapathy Vijay have been the best of friends for over 2 decades. In fact, both the star heroes had acted together in the 1995 film, Rajavin Parvaiyile.
And here’s an interesting tidbit about the kind of camaraderie both Ajith and Vijay share with each other. In a recent interview, a Tamil actor named Ramesh Thilak, who had shared screen space with Ajith in the Pongal blockbuster Viswasam, revealed that Ajith had heaped praises on Vijay’s dancing skills.
Ramesh said that he was watching TV along with Ajith in a caravan during Viswasam’s shoot. Suddenly, a Vijay song played and Ajith made a quick remark that Vijay is a born dancer and that he dances effortlessly with extreme ease. Needless to say, this revelation is going viral on social media with fans of both the stars sharing the news enthusiastically.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stunner: Drishyam 2 registers unprecedented growth on second Saturday
- Mahesh Babu – Krishna Garu will always stay in our hearts
- Buzz: Vijay’s next is an adaptation of this Hollywood movie
- Mega producer confirms the re-release of Orange
- Nayanthara’s Gold locks its OTT partner
- Unseen pic of Prabhas from Baahubali goes viral