Pan India actress Pooja Hegde, who recently acted in biggies like Radhe Shyam, Acharya and Beast, has grabbed a great chance to share screen space with Bollywood star hero Salman Khan.
Titled Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali, the movie’s regular shoot has begun today. Pooja Hegde took to Instagram and shared a pic and announced the commencement of the shoot. She flaunted Salman’s bracelet to announce the same differently. The pic has been doing rounds on social media.
The buzz is that the shoot is currently happening at the Golden Tobacco Factory in Vile Parle, Mumbai. Directed by Farhad Samji, the most-anticipated Bollywood movie also has Aayush Sharma, Zaheer Iqbal and others in key roles. More details about the movie will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3’s day one Nizam collections are here
- Poll : Who will win IPL 2022?
- Star producer’s credit card robbed
- Review : F3 – Comedy steals the show
- A stunning poster of NBK107 revealed
- Fans remind Mahesh Babu about this aspect of SVP