Just days after a video of Rakesh Unni, a rubber plantation worker from Kerala, signing went viral, not only did find out his whereabouts, the talented singer got a chance to sing in front of his matinee idol Kamal Haasan! Rakesh sang Unnai Kaanadhu, a song from Vishwaroopam, and Kamal Haasan was so impressed with his voice that he hugged Rakesh in the end.
According to media reports from Chennai, several top music directors including DSP, Ghibran, and other directors have expressed their interest to work with Rakesh Unni soon. It is nothing short of a fairytale, and people have been praising Shankar Mahadevan, whose interest in Rakesh launched a major hunt to track him down.
Now, it remains to be seen how Rakesh’s fairytale is going to unfold in the next few months, and who is going to work with him in near future.
And this happened … strengthening my belief and what makes me wake up every day with hope: Hard-work and talent never gets unnoticed.#RakeshUnni sings ‘unnai kaanadhu’ song from #Vishwaroopam before @ikamalhaasan Sir! Hoping to Record him soon ✌🏽 pic.twitter.com/0xwq4CzHJ7
— Ghibran (@GhibranOfficial) July 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja