Tollywood star Prabhas currently has as many as four high-profile pan-India movies – Radhe Shyam, Salaar, Adipurush and Project K, that are under various stages of production. Apart from these, Prabhas is said to be in talks with Bollywood filmmakers Siddharth Anand and Rohit Shetty.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Prabhas has agreed in principle to act under his Saaho director Sujeeth. Apparently, Sujeeth recently narrated a plotline to Prabhas, and impressed, the actor reportedly asked the young director to come up with a full-fledged script.
However, the project, even if materialized, might be going on the floors in in 2023. If things fall into place as expected, UV Creations banner will bankroll the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?