Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming period social drama, Virata Parvam, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film was supposed to hit screens in summer, but the pandemic had disrupted the release plans. Until recently, there has been a strong buzz that Virata Parvam will be skipping its theatrical release and opt for a direct release on Netflix.
However, Virata Parvam’s director Venu Udugula has trashed these rumors. He clarified that there is no truth to the ongoing speculations about Virata Parvam’s director OTT release. Venu further said that the entire work post-production work will be wrapped up in 4 days and his producers are eager to release Virata Parvam in theaters first.
Venu went on to say that the film will be opening in cinemas once the situation returns to normalcy and that an official announcement regarding the release date will be out at an appropriate time. Also starring Nandita Das, Priyamani, Nivetha Pethuraj, Naveen Chandra and others in key roles, Virata Parvam is produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri under Suresh Babu’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA