The Novel Coronavirus pandemic has devastated several businesses, including the movie and fashion industries. In the fashion industry in particular, several individual labels and entrepreneurs have been facing an adverse situation and they have to adapt a new normal by marketing through digital media for survival.
Young fashion enthusiast and Tollywood designer Susmitha Anala said that social media consumption has been higher than ever during and after pandemic. She opined that brands and fashion industry had no other option but to get accustomed to the changes people adapted in their lives and lifestyles during the pandemic.
Susmitha added that people with vulnerable health conditions aren’t risking by going out to shop and that virtual will be the new normal from now on. “Brands and labels are going to up their game in the digital space. Get ready to witness the fashion revolution online,” she said.
Sushmita, however, places the Telugu film industry on par with Bollywood in terms of fashion. “With fresh talents exploring the space it would bloom more in the coming days,” she concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive