Just days after stating that critics should wait for at least three days before publishing their reviews on films, Vishal has dropped another bomb on Tamil film media.
In a letter addressing the producers, Vishal, who’s now the President of the Tamil Film Producers Council, has urged everyone to not give any clips or trailers of films for free of cost to the TV channels. “Let us bring back our honour and value for our content,” Vishal said.
It remains to be seen how Vishal’s latest move will be addressed by the media which depends a lot on movie content.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage