Tamil hero Vishal and has gone ahead in the fight towards piracy and have caught a couple of local channels in Karaikudi telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally. They immediately filed a case against the channels at a local police station and got a couple of people involved in the piracy.
Reporting the developments, Vishal’s production house, through their official twitter handle, posted, “Just registered a complaint at Karaikudi police station after busting 2 local channels telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally.”
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director