Tamil hero Vishal and has gone ahead in the fight towards piracy and have caught a couple of local channels in Karaikudi telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally. They immediately filed a case against the channels at a local police station and got a couple of people involved in the piracy.
Reporting the developments, Vishal’s production house, through their official twitter handle, posted, “Just registered a complaint at Karaikudi police station after busting 2 local channels telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally.”
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?