Piracy is one evil that threatens to destroy the film industry and the lives of millions depending on films. There have been many measures taken to eradicate piracy like setting up of Anti piracy cells and toll free numbers to report piracy. Despite such measures, piracy is still rampant in most parts of the country. Recently film actor Vishal along with a few of his supporters raided a shop selling pirated copies of his latest movie Poojai.
The pirated CD’s were confiscated and a criminal case was lodged against the shop selling the CDs. Vishal was seen in a very animated mood and questioned the shop keeper about the illegitimacy and seriousness of the issue. Many big films fall prey to piracy every year and though measures have been taken to kill piracy, it couldn’t be eradicated completely. Tollywood’s biggest ever grosser, Atharintiki Daaredi also had to face the ire of the pirates when the movie was uploaded on the internet about a week before the actual release of the movie.
- High budget multi-starrer announced
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Jersey, Kanchana 3’s 2-day Krishna collections
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame
- Vishnu Manchu reviving his ambitious project?
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja