Last year, the entire Tamil film industry was shocked when producer Michael Rayappan made scandalous allegations against his Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan hero Simbu on his callous attitude on and off film sets. In turn, Simbu filed a defamation case against Rayappan and the Tamil Film Producer’s Council President Vishal for supporting Rayappan.
Yesterday, the Madras High Court issued notices to Vishal and Rayappan, asking them to file their responses before January 18. Simbu demanded Rs 1 crore from Rayappan and alleged that the producer has not cleared his balance remuneration. Simbu further alleged that Vishal acted in favour of Rayappan through kangaroo court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project