Last year, the entire Tamil film industry was shocked when producer Michael Rayappan made scandalous allegations against his Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan hero Simbu on his callous attitude on and off film sets. In turn, Simbu filed a defamation case against Rayappan and the Tamil Film Producer’s Council President Vishal for supporting Rayappan.
Yesterday, the Madras High Court issued notices to Vishal and Rayappan, asking them to file their responses before January 18. Simbu demanded Rs 1 crore from Rayappan and alleged that the producer has not cleared his balance remuneration. Simbu further alleged that Vishal acted in favour of Rayappan through kangaroo court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?