Last year, the entire Tamil film industry was shocked when producer Michael Rayappan made scandalous allegations against his Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan hero Simbu on his callous attitude on and off film sets. In turn, Simbu filed a defamation case against Rayappan and the Tamil Film Producer’s Council President Vishal for supporting Rayappan.
Yesterday, the Madras High Court issued notices to Vishal and Rayappan, asking them to file their responses before January 18. Simbu demanded Rs 1 crore from Rayappan and alleged that the producer has not cleared his balance remuneration. Simbu further alleged that Vishal acted in favour of Rayappan through kangaroo court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat