For the past few years, actor Vishal has been playing an active role as a producer in Tamil cinema and his team took all the key posts in the Producer’s Council and Nadigar Sangam in recent times. Moreover, he’s busy with his films in both Tamil and Malayalam, which means that he has no time to think about his personal life.
In a recent interview, when Vishal was asked when is he going to get married, Vishal clarified saying, “I’ve no plans to get married until the proposed building for Nadigar Sangam is constructed.” This means that Vishal might not get married until the end of 2018, which is when the construction of building might come to an end.
He’s said to be in a relationship with Varalaxmi Sarathkumar; however, Vishal went on record to say that she’s his best friend and didn’t quite specify if he’s going to marry her in near future.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress