Vishal is on a high post the success of his recent Tamil film Thupparivaalan. Directed by Myshkin, the film had Vishal playing the role of a detective and it went on to be a critical and commercial success when it released in Tamil last week. Now, the film is going to be dubbed in Telugu as ‘Detective’.
Meanwhile, the actor has begun shooting for his next film, Sandakozhi 2. The film is a sequel to his blockbuster film Pandem Kodi, and it’ll be directed by Lingusamy. Incidentally, it’s also the 25th film in Vishal’s career and he’s producing it under Vishal Films Factory banner.
Although the film was announced a while ago, Vishal and Lingusamy nearly shelved the project due to constant delays and creative differences; however, earlier this year, both of them decided to patch up and start working on the project. The film’s shooting began in Chennai on September 20, and it also has Keerthy Suresh, Meera Jasmine and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja