From the past two days, there has been so much written by star hero Vishal. The news was all over that he was suspended from the Tamil films producers council. Now, Vishal has hit back strongly and says that he will not leave this issue so easily and fight it out until the last minute.
Some close sources of the actor say that he is very upset with this outcome and wants to give a fitting reply to the council. Vishal has been in the news for all the wrong reasons after he became the president of the Nadigar Sangam.
The new elections are coming near and looks like the star actor is all set to create even more frenzy this time around as well.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film