Vishal is ready with his new flick Rayudu, which is slated to hit the screens on May 28. The actor will be seen as a rustic villager in this out-and-out revenge drama.
In an recent interview, Vishal revealed that in Rayudu, he will be seen in a never before seen character and he has changed his diction and body language especially to sync in with his role.
Vishal also added that the fights and stunts will be on of the highlights of the film.Sri Divya is the female lead in this film.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala