By now, everyone knows that hero Vishal is doing the remake of NTR’s Temper in Tamil. Venkat Mohan, an associate of Murugudoss is directing the film and speaking about why he chose the project, Vishal said that he accepted the film only because of the feminine angle in the film which gives due importance to the women who are being raped in India.
Vishal also reveals that he was previously offered films like Mirchi and Attarintiki Daredi but he chose Temper because of the subject matter in the film.
Vishal is currently high on the success of his latest film Pandem Kodi 2 which is going great guns in Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers super happy with this lady contestant