Tamil hero Vishal and Samantha will soon be seen in a high budget Tamil action thriller titled Irumbu Thirai. The film’s Telugu version is titled Abhimanyudu. This afternoon, the film’s unit has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities.
Initially, there were reports that Irumbu Thirai will be hitting the screens during Pongal. But the latest buzz is that the movie is vying for a January 26 release. Irumbu Thirai is directed by PS Mithran and produced by Vishal himself. Action King Arjun essays a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Mahesh, it’s Rakul and Lakshmi Manchu from Tollywood
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set