Kollywood actor Vishal, who recently scored hits with Enemy and Samanyudu, is currently busy with his next. Directed by Adhik Ravichandran, the writer of Dabangg 3, the movie has SJ Suryah in a crucial role.
Titled Mark Antony, the movie has been launched officially today with a pooja ceremony. The interesting buzz is that both Vishal and Suryah will be seen in dual roles.
Ritu Varma is the female lead in this multilingual movie, produced by Vinod Kumar under Mini Studio banner. GV Prakash Kumar is the composer of the flick. The shooting of Mark Antony is currently underway.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow
- Blockbuster Baby’s Tamil version to make OTT debut – Here is the clarity
- Poll : What’s your take on the release trailer of Skanda?
- Interview :Miryala Ravinder Reddy – What Vetrimaaran is to Tamil Cinema, Srikanth Addala is for Telugu cinema
- Much awaited trailer update of Tiger Nageswara Rao to come out today