Kollywood actor Vishal, who recently scored hits with Enemy and Samanyudu, is currently busy with his next. Directed by Adhik Ravichandran, the writer of Dabangg 3, the movie has SJ Suryah in a crucial role.
Titled Mark Antony, the movie has been launched officially today with a pooja ceremony. The interesting buzz is that both Vishal and Suryah will be seen in dual roles.
Ritu Varma is the female lead in this multilingual movie, produced by Vinod Kumar under Mini Studio banner. GV Prakash Kumar is the composer of the flick. The shooting of Mark Antony is currently underway.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha signed another pan-India project?
- Koratala Siva’s mass overdose with NTR30
- Prabhas set to return to Salaar sets
- Star hero removed to bring Akshay Kumar into Prithiviraj?
- Will Ram Charan say yes to this director?
- Viral – Young beauty makes headlines with her looks