Vishal and Tamannaah will soon team up for an upcoming action drama in Sundar C’s direction. The duo had earlier worked together in a 2016 film Kaththi Sandai, which didn’t click at the box-office. Their latest film is going to be produced by Trident Arts.
Currently, Sundar C is busy shooting the Tamil remake of Atharintiki Daredhi which has Simbu, Catherine Tresa, Megha Akash in lead roles. Buzz is that the untitled film starring Vishal and Tamannaah might go on floors in December this year. Aishwarya Lekshmi is expected to play another lead role in the film.
Meanwhile, Tamannaah is busy wrapping up her upcoming Telugu film F2 in which she’s paired with Venkatesh. The film is going to release in January and it also stars Varun Tej and Mehreen.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama