Vishal and Tamannaah will soon team up for an upcoming action drama in Sundar C’s direction. The duo had earlier worked together in a 2016 film Kaththi Sandai, which didn’t click at the box-office. Their latest film is going to be produced by Trident Arts.
Currently, Sundar C is busy shooting the Tamil remake of Atharintiki Daredhi which has Simbu, Catherine Tresa, Megha Akash in lead roles. Buzz is that the untitled film starring Vishal and Tamannaah might go on floors in December this year. Aishwarya Lekshmi is expected to play another lead role in the film.
Meanwhile, Tamannaah is busy wrapping up her upcoming Telugu film F2 in which she’s paired with Venkatesh. The film is going to release in January and it also stars Varun Tej and Mehreen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby