Tamil hero Vishal’s latest release, Irumbu Thirai, was a good hit. The film, which stars Samantha as the female lead, is releasing in Telugu as Abhimanyudu on June 1. Abhimanyudu’s pre-release event is scheduled to be held this evening in Hyderabad.
However, Vishal has reportedly decided to skip the event due to the unrest in Tamil Nadu’s Tuticorin following the Sterlite Protests. Vishal will also not promote the Telugu version aggressively.
Abhimanyudu’s Telugu version’s producer Hari said that he respects Vishal’s decision, which was taken as a mark of support to the protestors. PS Mithran directed the movie and Action King Arjun plays an important role in it.
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections