Actor and producer Vishal is all set to don the director’s hat soon. As per the latest reports, the actor is planning to direct a feature film which revolves around lives of animals. Currently, the film is in pre-production phase and it is likely to go on floors early next year.
In a recent interview, he said, “My debut venture is a film which is about animals and will be made in Hollywood style on the lines of Cats and Dogs and Marley and Me. The film will be a total entertainer with a huge message.”
Meanwhile, the actor is planning to cast an actress, who is also an animal activist in real life for the lead character in the film. More details are awaited.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion