If the latest reports are anything to go by, popular Kollywood actor Vishal is all set for his Bollywood debut. Interestingly, Vishal will be foraying into the Hindi film industry in a negative role. In yet another interesting update, the film with which Vishal will be entering Bollywood is going to be a remake of his 2018 Tamil hit, Irumbu Thirai (Abhimanyudu in Telugu).
Furthermore, Bollywood star Sonu Sood will be reprising Vishal’s role in Irumbu Thirai’s Hindi version and he will be locking horns with Vishal, who will be playing Action King Arjun’s role in the movie. More details and an official announcement regarding this exciting project is awaited. The Tamil version was directed by PS Mithran and it had Samantha as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album