Kollywood hero Vishal’s Chakra, is scheduled to hit screens tomorrow (Feb 19). However, the Madras High Court on Wednesday (Feb 17) issued an interim stay order against Chakra’s release, leading to uncertainty around the film’s release tomorrow.
But, in a major relief, the Madras High today vacated the interim stay order, paving the way for Chakra’s release tomorrow. Vishal took to Twitter and tweeted that the film will be releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada tomorrow.
Trident Arts’ Ravindran, who produced Vishal’s previous film, Action, had moved the Madras HC, alleging that Chakra’s director had first narrated the scrip to him and even signed the contract. Following this, the Madras HC had issued an interim stay order on Chakra and adjourned the case to Monday (Feb 22).
Earlier, the Madras HC assigned an arbitrator to amicably solve the financial dispute between Trident Arts’ Ravindran and Vishal, where the producer demanded Rs 4 crores from Vishal towards the losses incurred after producing Action.
All Clear for #Chakra –
— Vishal (@VishalKOfficial) February 18, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Buchi Babu Sana’s next locked?
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film