Telugu boy Vishal is one of the popular stars in the Tamil film industry. The actor has just given a sleeper hit in the form of Marudhu, which is running successfully in Telugu as Rayudu. It’s been a long cherished dream for Vishal to act in his mother tongue Telugu and he has said in several interviews that he is looking for the right script to make his Tollywood debut.
If the ongoing reports are to be believed, Vishal’s next film will be made as a straight Telugu film. The film will reportedly be directed by Suraj and produced by Hari Venkateshwara Creations banner.
Tamannaah will be playing Vishal’s love interest and Jagapathi Babu will essay the main antagonist’s role. The regular shooting will begin on June 9.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas