Telugu boy Vishal is one of the popular stars in the Tamil film industry. The actor has just given a sleeper hit in the form of Marudhu, which is running successfully in Telugu as Rayudu. It’s been a long cherished dream for Vishal to act in his mother tongue Telugu and he has said in several interviews that he is looking for the right script to make his Tollywood debut.
If the ongoing reports are to be believed, Vishal’s next film will be made as a straight Telugu film. The film will reportedly be directed by Suraj and produced by Hari Venkateshwara Creations banner.
Tamannaah will be playing Vishal’s love interest and Jagapathi Babu will essay the main antagonist’s role. The regular shooting will begin on June 9.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans