Vishal’s latest Tamil film, Kaththi Sandai was supposed to release on November 18th. But the makers have now decided to release it in December. The currency ban is also one of the main reasons for this postponement.
The film is titled Okkadochadu in Telugu and has Tamannaah as the leading lady. Jagapathi Babu, Brahmanandam and JP play crucial roles in this film which is touted to be an action entertainer.
Okkadochadu is directed by Suraaj and it is produced by Vishal himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas