Vishal’s latest Tamil film, Kaththi Sandai was supposed to release on November 18th. But the makers have now decided to release it in December. The currency ban is also one of the main reasons for this postponement.
The film is titled Okkadochadu in Telugu and has Tamannaah as the leading lady. Jagapathi Babu, Brahmanandam and JP play crucial roles in this film which is touted to be an action entertainer.
Okkadochadu is directed by Suraaj and it is produced by Vishal himself.
- This Bollywood star would love to be part of Rajamouli’s RRR
- Samantha’s much awaited film gets a release date
- Press Note : “NTR Mahanayakudu Grand Premiers Today”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Press Note : “All set for Mithai USA premiers on Feb 21st..!!”