Tamil hero, Vishal is slowly getting back to form. His latest film, Rayudu is slated to hit the screens on May 28. Vishal will be seen as a rustic villager in this out-and-out revenge drama and this has created a good buzz among the masses.
Reports suggest that the fights and thrills in the film are set to impress the front benchers big time. Vishal recently revealed that in Rayudu, he will be seen in a never before seen character and has changed his diction and body language to suit his role.
Telugu girl, Sri Divya is the female lead in this film.
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?