Tamil hero, Vishal is slowly getting back to form. His latest film, Rayudu is slated to hit the screens on May 28. Vishal will be seen as a rustic villager in this out-and-out revenge drama and this has created a good buzz among the masses.
Reports suggest that the fights and thrills in the film are set to impress the front benchers big time. Vishal recently revealed that in Rayudu, he will be seen in a never before seen character and has changed his diction and body language to suit his role.
Telugu girl, Sri Divya is the female lead in this film.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie