Vishnu Manchu and Lavanya Tripathi are currently shooting for their upcoming film Doosukeltha in Slovenia. A mass song is being shot on the lead pair in Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. Prem Rakshit is the dance choreographer. “I am in Europe shootng in this beautiful city called lubiana, today we are shooting for a “MASS SONG” wish me luck need it badly :p this is my 1st eva mass song:D,” Lavanya posted on her social networking page. On the other hand, it looks like Prem Rakshit’s choreography is taking a toll on Vishnu Manchu. Elaborating further, on a ligher vein, he said, “I am very close of hating dance master Prem Raksith. I am barely able to walk in the evenings after shoot with him.” Veeru Potla is directing the film. Vishnu Manchu is producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner. The film was earlier shot in Hyderabad and Tirupathi.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled