It’s well-known that hero Vishnu Manchu was a national level basketball player before he stepped into movies. He even represented India at the World Inter Universities basketball tournament. Now, the actor has gone out of his way to support the men’s and women’s basketball teams of his native district, Chittoor.
Vishnu gave a representation to Chittoor district’s Collector and offered to be the mentor to the men’s and women’s basketball players, apart from working closely with the district sports authorities. Vishnu will be striving towards providing financial support and infrastructure to the players and help them reach their aspirations.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot