It’s well-known that hero Vishnu Manchu was a national level basketball player before he stepped into movies. He even represented India at the World Inter Universities basketball tournament. Now, the actor has gone out of his way to support the men’s and women’s basketball teams of his native district, Chittoor.
Vishnu gave a representation to Chittoor district’s Collector and offered to be the mentor to the men’s and women’s basketball players, apart from working closely with the district sports authorities. Vishnu will be striving towards providing financial support and infrastructure to the players and help them reach their aspirations.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana