It’s well-known that hero Vishnu Manchu was a national level basketball player before he stepped into movies. He even represented India at the World Inter Universities basketball tournament. Now, the actor has gone out of his way to support the men’s and women’s basketball teams of his native district, Chittoor.
Vishnu gave a representation to Chittoor district’s Collector and offered to be the mentor to the men’s and women’s basketball players, apart from working closely with the district sports authorities. Vishnu will be striving towards providing financial support and infrastructure to the players and help them reach their aspirations.
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood