It’s double the celebrations on the first day of the New Year in the Manchu household. Senior hero Mohan Babu’s son hero Vishnu Manchu has become a proud father to a baby boy. Vishnu’s wife Viranica delivered the baby just a while ago at a private hospital in Hyderabad.
Over the past few days, Vishnu has been tweeting excitedly about the the baby’s arrival. The couple has already chosen a name for the boy. Vishnu and Viranica have two twin daughters, Ariaana and Viviana, born in 2011.
123telugu.com congratulates the star couple on the arrival of their new bundle of joy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule