It’s well known that Vishnu Manchu has been bankrolling a Hollywood film, titled Mosagallu. The film’s latest schedule was planned in Hyderabad. A massive IT Office set was erected for this purpose in Kukatpally with a whopping budget of Rs 3.5 crore.
However, shoot has now been halted due to the Coronavirus outbreak. A major part of the shooting took place in Hollywood and Hyderabad. Mosagallu is set in the backdrop of one of the biggest IT scams that was unearthed in Mumbai a few years ago.
Vishnu is paired with star heroine Kajal Aggarwal in the movie. Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty, Ruhani Sharma and Navdeep play crucial roles in the movie. Hollywood filmmaker Jeffrey Chin is helming this project. The film is slated for a worldwide release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time