Actor Vishnu Manchu requested the film fraternity to not invite him to audio launch events and other filmy functions. Vishnu said that he is not comfortable attending or speaking at such public functions and that given a chance, he would even skip the audio functions of his own movies.
Vishnu made these comments while speaking at the audio success meet function of young hero Nikhil’s soon to be released socio-fantasy thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, last night.
Wishing the film a huge success, Vishnu went on to hail stars like Nikhil and Raj Tarun for making it big in the film industry without any filmy background.
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health