According to the latest reports, Vishnu is in talks with young filmmaker Srinivas Gavireddy, who made his debut with Raj Tarun’s Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Chithralu. Apparently, this project is going to be an adaptation of popular novel, Meda Meeda Abbayi.
The script work is going on at the moment and an official announcement is awaited.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake