According to the latest reports, Vishnu is in talks with young filmmaker Srinivas Gavireddy, who made his debut with Raj Tarun’s Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Chithralu. Apparently, this project is going to be an adaptation of popular novel, Meda Meeda Abbayi.
The script work is going on at the moment and an official announcement is awaited.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film