According to the latest reports, Vishnu is in talks with young filmmaker Srinivas Gavireddy, who made his debut with Raj Tarun’s Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Chithralu. Apparently, this project is going to be an adaptation of popular novel, Meda Meeda Abbayi.
The script work is going on at the moment and an official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?