Vishnu Manchu is facing an extremely tough time in China. He had gone there few days ago to scout for locations for songs for his upcoming film Denikaina Ready. The biggest problem which he is facing right now is food, if his tweets are anything to go by. “Chinese food in China is not really happening. I miss the Chinese Food we get back home in India. Hungry. Indian restaurants suck big time here. Mc Donald and Kfc rule,” he posted on Twitter few days ago. Another day, he was shocked to see people choosing which snake to eat. “Went to a Chinese restaurant where they serve live seafood that you can choose, crabs, fish and lobster. I walked down a little further to see a basket full of snakes and people around were choosing which snake to eat. Now I lost my appetite. Yuck!” he said. Apart from scouting for locations, he’s also reportedly meeting martial experts for his upcoming production venture Ravana Brahma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track