Vishnu Manchu is facing an extremely tough time in China. He had gone there few days ago to scout for locations for songs for his upcoming film Denikaina Ready. The biggest problem which he is facing right now is food, if his tweets are anything to go by. “Chinese food in China is not really happening. I miss the Chinese Food we get back home in India. Hungry. Indian restaurants suck big time here. Mc Donald and Kfc rule,” he posted on Twitter few days ago. Another day, he was shocked to see people choosing which snake to eat. “Went to a Chinese restaurant where they serve live seafood that you can choose, crabs, fish and lobster. I walked down a little further to see a basket full of snakes and people around were choosing which snake to eat. Now I lost my appetite. Yuck!” he said. Apart from scouting for locations, he’s also reportedly meeting martial experts for his upcoming production venture Ravana Brahma.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims