Vishnu Manchu has begun shooting the climax portions of his upcoming film after a brief gap. Recently, he took some time off the shooting schedule and went to Cannes Film Festival. From there, he flew to Los Angeles to discuss about his upcoming production venture Ravana Brahma, before coming back to Hyderabad. Vishnu Manchu, Hansika, Brahmanandam and Kota Srinivasa Rao are shooting for the climax scenes of the film. G Nageshwara Reddy is directing the film and Vishnu himself is producing the film on 24 Frames Factory banner. Chakri has composed the music and Siddharth is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director