Vishnu Manchu has begun shooting the climax portions of his upcoming film after a brief gap. Recently, he took some time off the shooting schedule and went to Cannes Film Festival. From there, he flew to Los Angeles to discuss about his upcoming production venture Ravana Brahma, before coming back to Hyderabad. Vishnu Manchu, Hansika, Brahmanandam and Kota Srinivasa Rao are shooting for the climax scenes of the film. G Nageshwara Reddy is directing the film and Vishnu himself is producing the film on 24 Frames Factory banner. Chakri has composed the music and Siddharth is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!