The 21-day lockdown following the deadly Coronavirus outbreak is deeply impacting millions of citizens and celebrities across the country. Hero Vishnu Manchu today released a video in which he explained how the lockdown is affecting him personally.
“A few days before the lockdown, me and my family members were in a different country for an emergency surgery of a close relative. I came back to Hyderabad with my parents to make arrangements for dad’s birthday celebrations in Tirupati. However, the lockdown was imposed and everything came to a standstill. I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but I am too attached to my children and I am badly missing them in these hard times,” Vishnu said.
Vishnu went on to say that the lockdown has impacted many people and requested everyone to strictly follow the protocols during the lockdown to prevent the virus. “It is hard but we are in this together,” said the Manchu Hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule