The 21-day lockdown following the deadly Coronavirus outbreak is deeply impacting millions of citizens and celebrities across the country. Hero Vishnu Manchu today released a video in which he explained how the lockdown is affecting him personally.
“A few days before the lockdown, me and my family members were in a different country for an emergency surgery of a close relative. I came back to Hyderabad with my parents to make arrangements for dad’s birthday celebrations in Tirupati. However, the lockdown was imposed and everything came to a standstill. I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but I am too attached to my children and I am badly missing them in these hard times,” Vishnu said.
Vishnu went on to say that the lockdown has impacted many people and requested everyone to strictly follow the protocols during the lockdown to prevent the virus. “It is hard but we are in this together,” said the Manchu Hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5