It is a known fact that Vishnu Manchu and Sreenu Vaitla are going to work after 13 years for the sequel of their film hit film Dhee. Titled D & D, the film was announced officially today on the occasion of Vishnu’s birthday.
By giving the tagline of Double Dose, the makers assure a double dose of action and comedy than the first film in the Dhee franchise.
Vishnu Manchu himself will be producing the film on 24 Frames Factory, while Avaram Bhakta Manchu presents it.
Sreenu Vaitla’s favorite writer Gopi Mohan who was part of the director’s several blockbusters including Dhee is working as scriptwriter along with another popular writer Kishore Gopu. The young sensation Mahati Swara Sagar scores music while Mohana Krishna handles the cinematography.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release