Actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu celebrates his 38th birthday tomorrow (Nov 23). On the eve of this special day, the title and first look poster of his maiden Hollywood film has been launched. The film has been titled Mosagallu.
Mosagallu is a thriller based on the world’s biggest IT scandal that was unearthed in Mumbai a couple of years ago. Interestingly, Vishnu plays a scam artist in the movie. Vishnu looks menacing in his new avatar, as he sports a slightly grown beard.
Mosagallu is being simultaneously made in English and Telugu. Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady and Hollywood filmmaker Jeffrey Gee Chin is the director. Manchu Vishnu is producing this film, which will be hitting theaters next summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now